What Hosts are saying

Which do you prefer?Meet your guest?Self check in?Me personally I have never done self check in I always like to meet the guest and show them aroundFor us most of our guest are tourist and their first time here,Let me know your thoughts, Latest reply by Bhumika
    We have been staying in a home since Jan 7. Many days during the stay the town water stops running - usually for about 2-3 hours, once it was off for 12 hours. This week, we have not had running water for four full days (today is day five). Our host has n... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi all, I understand this is a community built for hosts. As I am not a host, I figured maybe you guys could help me out. Below are two links- One is a Zillow listing in Toronto, Canada. The other one is an "airbnb" in New York City. They have the same ex... Latest reply by Fred13
    In the past month I have had two guest with 5 star reviews that left my condo in terrible condition. I have to believe that host are not being truthful and accurate in their reviews of their guests. This hurts everyone including future guest who we have... Latest reply by Harvey62
    Hello We were in a rush to get to our next stop, and realized 6 hours after we left an Airbnb house that we had left a few items behind, including a reading lamp and bedding. Contacted the host who claimed he threw the items in the trash and declared t... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi everyone. I’m looking for a house to rent for my daughters 1st bday party in riverside ca area but am having a hard time finding someone who allows it. I’ve seen a couple in the past but can’t find them anymore i don’t want to have it in a public pl... Latest reply by Sharon683
    Hi There, I'm wondering - for properties with large gardens or natural environments, would there be any value for nature-loving guests if they could easily see what wildlife exists on the property and/or in the greater area?Maybe there’s a bird or type of... Latest reply by Andrew2925
    Hi everybody, I just got my first bad review. In a way this was no surprise, after receiving an average rating of 4.97 over 143 reviews, the law of chance surely would sooner or later ensure that either we slipped up or we got a mentally disturbed guest. ... Latest reply by Martin3128