What Hosts are saying

I always got 5 star reviews from all the places me with my family went from last 7 years until us unluckily stumbled upon this host named Debbie (Beach walk paradise, Kihei, Hawaii) apartment.* We(me & family) normally pay Airbnb cleaning fee, still befor... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi all,I may have got this wrong, but it used to be easy to share my Guidebooks with guests via Airbnb messaging. That all seems to have changed. Have you tried it recently ? Using the “plus” icon & ”Share recommendations” It used to work so well. Latest reply by Jenny349
    Hi Everyone, I'd like to express my disappointment and my whole story which had happened to me yesterday. It caused me a serious financial and emotional damage so I really hope that nobody else has ever had this experience and never will. I am an Engli... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I had a reservation booked in Iceland for months. The owner sold the apartment and now asked me to cancel. I now need to find other lodging with little notice. Owner should not have listed the apartment or given more notice. Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello everyone,this situation - (a airbnb guest who is paid for a month is going to be gone for a week . He wants a friend to come and take his place for a week but there is no [paperwork or anything on the guest. What would you do ? Appreciate your f... Latest reply by Nur785