What Hosts are saying

There’s a guest who checked in yesterday. He kept trying to negotiate my rates and convince me to pay cash outside Airbnb. I accepted to give him a 50% discount but insisted that we keep everything on Airbnb. His booking duration is for a month but now he... Latest reply by Helen3
    hiim going desperate i just received an email saying that due to my cancellation policy the client cancelled like nothing... this client has been extremely difficult since beginning wanting to cancel but AIRBNB told me more then 10 times that im protected... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am looking for advise on how to ask a guest more details about their stay without sounding too intrusive. We represent several homes and already have an automated message that goes out after they book their stay, asking for email and for them to sign a ... Latest reply by Christi8323
    I booked an Airbnb for a friend and he lost the keys a week I to his stay. The host is nowhere to be found, does not answer my texts or phone calls from Airbnb help line. All my friend’s stuff and his PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS are in the Airbnb. What can I... Latest reply by Lianne140
    Does anyone have anymore info on what this could mean? ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I recently was at an 'entire house' listing where the garage was restricted access. It was stated that property maintenance staff would sometimes be there. After staying for one night we began hearing sounds of television, multiple people and at least 1 b... Latest reply by Dasha53
    we stayed at an airbnb with 160 reviews and the place was rated as nearly 5 out of 5.when we got there we found a badly maintained apartment, poorly functioningplumbing. cleaning was something they had apparently never heard of:the fridge gaskets were B... Latest reply by Fred13
    Curious if anyone else has had this issue, this guest stayed Jan 12 - 14th and then again the 23rd through the 1st of Feb. Yesterday I received what was very clearly tax paperwork to my address in his name. This makes me think he may have tried to use m... Latest reply by Lorna170