What Hosts are saying

How’s everyone!! I have been an Airbnb host for 3 years now. The guests I have met in the past 3 years, 80% of them are really pleased to work with. However, there is always that 10% -20% of guests who just don’t comply. They invite people over without ... Latest reply by Jan399
    Hello! We've been hosting short term stays for our guests until recently when we received a request for a long term stay (82 days). A bit about our listing, it's a 3bdr and 2bathroom loft in Melbourne. We're looking for advice from experienced hosts on ho... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi everyone. I am extremely frustrated. I'm a new host, less than 30 days. Pest control came on a deferent day than normal. I emailed a guest to let them know pest control was on property. He never responded until a couple of hours later. Since he was not... Latest reply by Brenda1312
    I know this forum is not really very active, but I wanted to share a recent experience with everyone. I assume similar things can happen to others as well. I had a guest book five nights. They arrived Friday night, check in was without issues, everything... Latest reply by Karen277