What Hosts are saying

I’m amazed by how criminal and useless can airbnb be +1 week ago I reserved an apartment for over 1 month in Greece, I planned my whole trip around it A few days later I’m charged an extra amount in the name of airbnb, I inquired my bank, PayPal and Airbn... Latest reply by Nahuel-Tobias0
    Due to a plumbing issue, our place cannot be occupied until the plumbing is repaired. This all happened within 4 hours of guest arrival. We finally made contact and there is no issue between us and the guest, but, I am unable to find a way to handle this... Latest reply by Richard531
    To say I am disappointed, would be a total understatement. To be honest, I have told anyone who will listen, never to use AIRBNB. The customer service we experience was embarrassing, and truth be told, i don't expect anyone to read this, so this is probab... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have a strict policy. A guest wants to shorten stay by one night and thinks she should get half of that night. It makes sense however there is no mechanism to do that. Interestingly, when I bought Airbnb travel insurance for myself and had to cancel one... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi. I'm looking to book Airbnb with a host I previously stayed with before. We had good reviews for each other it was positive on both sides. I talked to the host and they said that if I ever want to book with them again, we can do it off Airbnb and they ... Latest reply by Rochelle127
    Hi I am new to Airbnb and I just had someone wanted to cancel their reservation which check date is in two days. I have a strict policy so new refund is due. If I would to consider given them half back what is the process ? Latest reply by Rochelle127