What Hosts are saying

Give Hosts the option of having their own personal automated message for their own personal Hosting experience. You’re supposed to be about Individuality, eh? Then WHY one blanket auto message for each Host? My guests get so confused and worried they’re ... Latest reply by Kristi5
    RE: your latest release:As part of Airbnb’s latest release we announced that we are expanding identity verification to all booking guests travelling to the top 35 countries and regions on Airbnb. where is this list of 35 countries? Latest reply by Deborah799
    We hosted a mother and her two grown daughters last weekend. When they left, we noticed that four plastic cups were missing. I know four plastic cups sounds petty, but bare with me .... All of our cups (wine, coffee, plastic tumblers and drinking glasses)... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Do all air bnb rentals not allow any non-overnight guests? We are traveling for a funeral and thought a few others at the funeral might want to come over after to talk and decompress. Our hosts said everyone that comes into the house has to be on the rese... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I stayed in an airbnb apartment from Oct 12 to 11 Nov. 2022 in Saint John, Canada with my husband and son. It is the worst guest experience I ever have in airbnb. On the third night of our stay, I was waken up and feel itchy on arms and shoulders. And ... Latest reply by Gillian166