What Hosts are saying

Hello: I have a guest who was supposed to stay at my place last week. The day before check-in he said because of a storm his entire group will not make it and if I would be willing to give him a different weekend. After going back and forth with different... Latest reply by Ellen932
    Rented a dog-friendly AirBNB. Around 9:45pm last night, found our 16-lb dachshund chewing on what appeared to be a Greenie dog treat but was actually TomCat rodent poison. The packaging, as well as the EPA, clearly states that rodenticide MUST but placed ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I am new to AIrBNB and had a guest that booked for 6 months away and we both agreed to cancel and AIRBNB is charging $130. For what? I have been on the phone all day (over seas). Does anyone have a contact number in the United States to resolve this? I ... Latest reply by Fred13
    My house accommodates 6 people and I recently had a guest who had reserved for 4 adults and 1 infant. On the second day I noticed that there were two more adults and a child of over 2 years staying at the house. The guest never communicated that there wou... Latest reply by Bes175
    Give Hosts the option of having their own personal automated message for their own personal Hosting experience. You’re supposed to be about Individuality, eh? Then WHY one blanket auto message for each Host? My guests get so confused and worried they’re ... Latest reply by Kristi5
    RE: your latest release:As part of Airbnb’s latest release we announced that we are expanding identity verification to all booking guests travelling to the top 35 countries and regions on Airbnb. where is this list of 35 countries? Latest reply by Deborah799