What Hosts are saying

Hello all.I have just begun hosting with Airbnb. I have had 5 stars - and then a 3 star. The 3 star complained about things that were evident before booking. I am pretty upset because I got a notice from airbnb that I might be put on the "naughty" list... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    I have been with airbnb since and a superhost since 2013 and ready to cancel.I recently had a guest who reserved for 1 week after he checked in he mentioned to my cleaning person he saw a dog in the yard and he has alergies my housekeeper told me he m... Latest reply by Lorena690
    Hi everyone, There are always discussions going on here regarding reviews, quite understandably, as they are a vital component of and have a direct influence on your hosting business. They allow guests to read about others’ experiences, and are a gre... Latest reply by Mary419
    • Sybe_0-1666014544989.png
    Had a guest recently check out. She sent me a really apologetic message. Said her husband got a nose bleed. So they tried to bleach the sheets and in the process bleached the blue bath towels She’s offered to pay for them directly into my bank account... Latest reply by Robin4
    Husband and I became a host earlier this month for the first time. Unfortunately, our first guest arrived today and hours later, requested a full refund with Airbnb. Without sharing her concerns with us, she complained about our stairs not being polishe... Latest reply by Jenny