What Hosts are saying

I stayed in an airbnb apartment from Oct 12 to 11 Nov. 2022 in Saint John, Canada with my husband and son. It is the worst guest experience I ever have in airbnb. On the third night of our stay, I was waken up and feel itchy on arms and shoulders. And ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    a friend has suggest to a friend to use my apartment . They want to pay via their Visa card . How do I do that ? My normal thought was to give them my bank details but they want to use their business Visa card and want a receipt . I know my apartment is... Latest reply by Tracy784
    Hi! Looking for some help from anyone in this community that might have some experience with setting up a little bit of Home Automation for Guests.I have a few Smart Devices (Thermostat, Lights, Robot Vacuum, Lock) that are very useful for my guests. Th... Latest reply by Trang111
    Currently I am using the qwikset satin 913 deadbolt lock for guest to check in. Every time someone checks out I have to go over to the condo and remove the keypad code that I assigned to them for safety reasons. I would like to see if anyone has any recom... Latest reply by Trang111