What Hosts are saying

I thought there was a way to do this as I thought I did it once but I'm looking at the message box and reservation of someone who stayed.I want to put notes about a guest who stayed so that if they want to stay again in the future I have a frame of refere... Latest reply by Alan1009
    Hello Hi I am from London. I am in West London. I hosted someone last minute Friday night. The room was ready for a guest arriving Saturday. So no problem there. I told this guest they had to vacate at check out time Saturday. They didn't ( I had anot... Latest reply by Helen3
    Help needed! We’re new to hosting/ letting (been live for a week) and have had a request for a 2 month stay, Mon- Fri for 3 guys who are down for work in the area. they want to pay off site to avoid Airbnb fees. firstly, I would never go off site as we ... Latest reply by Trude0
    I had a group of seven coming in yesterday that have not responded to any of my messages regarding check-in details (I've reached out through Airbnb, text and calling) and then did not show up last night. First time I've had this happen and not sure what... Latest reply by Nicole2907
    Hi I regularly use a host of a 4 bed house and we have a good relationship but recently because it's multiple beds the other guests and the host have become very noisy. 'What's the problem' I hear you ask, I work weekend nights and try to get as much sle... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Hi thereI am due a couple to stay from 23 to 26 December.I can't host now as my kids want to stay.Can anyone accommodate this couple? I'm in North London so London if possible. Many thanksSimon Latest reply by Helen744
    I used to rent a small apartment in 2017 in Berlin and the apartment contract was cancelled because guests made too much noise and the neighbors made several complains to the building manager.I spoke with airbnb about it and they cancelled all the booki... Latest reply by Debra300