What Hosts are saying

We've had no issues this year, but with Airbnb continuing to be moving more and more to guests and the opportunity to sell our property, we're gone. Airbnb most recent idea that guests just need to close the door behind them and not have any checkout expe... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Attention Las Vegas airbnb! Yesterday I had a new problem with a guest and it was the third time so this may be a pattern! - With the Covid 19 issue, demand has decreased a lot, so when it's not rented on the day I lower the value, and this draws attentio... Latest reply by Gwen386
    A guest that arrived last night could not find my garage. It is behind the house so you could see it with your eyes, I provide arial map and turn by turn directions. This is a fairly frequent problem. I guess many people are not used to the Chicago lay ou... Latest reply by Huma0
    I am in the position of reviewing a guest who returned late- 5 am- and, I thought took a shower. When the hot water had run about half and hour I had to go to her door, knocked, and then opened to find her asleep in bed and the sink hot tap full on. I tur... Latest reply by Huma0