What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm a host in Port Charlotte, which got hammered by Hurricane Ian. I have an active renter who rented the home through Oct. 11th, but FPL (Florida Power & Light) is now saying the power won't be on until ~Oct. 9th (midnight)... so only the last 2 da... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I have a receipt from my airbnb showing that Tuesday September 26th they refunded money but it is still not showing on my payment card. Anyone know how this works? The airbnb place told me to check with airbnb and/or my payment options. Latest reply by Johanna394
    We just had a guest leave a property after 3 days complaining of construction noise. On Day 2 of their stay we had not received any complaint. In the afternoon, they asked for the pool heating to be switched on. The price for pool heating is shown on the ... Latest reply by Steven1389
    I had a guest booking for three nights this past weekend. They booked as one guest, not the two people we usually host. We then were notified that she had broken her foot and no one would be coming night #1, but her husband would be coming night #2 and #... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi Hosts, I hope everyone is doing well.Has anyone had issues with their calendar being blocked or perhaps just a few days here and there? Over the last couple of months, I noticed that my calendar was blocked at different time, but I didn't block those d... Latest reply by Priscilla150