What Hosts are saying

Hello, So I am healthcare worker on a travel assignment. I am currently renting a whole unit and the host regulates the heat. The unit has double french doors in the living room and the sun beams all day . The temperature got up to 85 degrees yesterday ... Latest reply by Chris17392
    Hi, I had booked a flat in Edinburgh at airbnb. After the booking was confirmed the host came back to me asking to complete a survey where personal information was collected, including copies of ID, full personal details, address etc. on an external web-s... Latest reply by Helen3
    Did this happen to you? What did you do about it? Hi all,I stayed at an AirBnB in Quebec. The host lives upstairs and the AirBnB accommodation (3 bedroom listings and dedicated common areas - bathroom, kitchen/dining and hallway) is downstairs. We have a ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi all, I was recommended NOT to put my apartment in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) on AIRBNB for all kinds of reasons. Now i did plan to do this but now i feel i am not sure anymore because of all negative influences of people. For example, if they ... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0