What Hosts are saying

I have a 102 year old apartment above a zipper store I used to run and while the majority of guests love the space I do get guests that make a special point to look it over with a fine toothed comb and critique it. I am fatigued of taking it on the chin a... Latest reply by Jenny
    HelloIve been renting out my flat for 6 months now full time on airbnb. Due to unforseen financial circumstances I may have to use the lat to live in myself (My rent is going up moe than I cant afford). I have 6 bookings between now and end of year which ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I always find the booking dates on AIRBNB very confusing in regard to is it nights or day of arrival and day of departure. Im pretty sure its the latter but I cant fathom why its not made clear when you pick the dates ( like every other accommodation b... Latest reply by Bruce639
    I am a relatively new Airbnb host. A female named Valerie had made a reservation for 12 nights. Instead of Valerie, two men showed up. One was supposedly the husband, the other was the brother-in-law. The brother-in-law is the one who wanted to stay. ... Latest reply by Janie109