What Hosts are saying

It just took me 15 minutes to sign into Airbnb because of their new 'I am not a robot' verification dice game! Whomever came up with the count the dice which add up to 14 must be shot. Selecting pictures of a traffic lights, buses or taxis was much fast... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Being new to hosting on AirBNB, I've taken the time to get to understand the platform from the hosting side. I finished my listing and when I previewed it, the listing shows at a drastically reduced price. I double-checked my set price, and it didn't chan... Latest reply by Jason1803
    Guys, I'm shocked! The company suspended my account and announcements and for 3 weeks no one wants to help us! They sent all the documents for the apartment, confirmed the identity, sent the payment of utility bills and still zero help! Discrimination! Ha... Latest reply by Helen3
    Thanks to COVID I have a pretty open calendar ahead of me and was considering using the down time to update my very dated bathroom. It is a small bathroom (probably 7 x 7) and the only full bath in the townhouse and there is not that much you can do wit... Latest reply by Gohel0