What Hosts are saying

Hi I am reading the new policy and am wondering what is considered to be a significant thing that can issue a refund? Well obviously false advertisement of the listing is major, but if my listing says I have a drip coffee machine, and it is broken, is thi... Latest reply by Adi3951
    I have a guest that booked our property located in a predominantly Latin neighborhood in Miami. The area is known for a lot of cuban locals which previous guest have loved because they loved the music played and how local it made them feel. With all that ... Latest reply by Huma0
    This topic is part of the Community Center Sustainability Festival. The original topic was posted on the Dutch Community Center by @Katja202, and we have translated it below. --------------------------------------------------------------------------... Latest reply by Deirdre122
    • Quincy_0-1651056375239.jpeg
    • Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 11.53.05.png
    My guest called me because they left the door open and a baby lizard went in the room. Ofcourse I went with company to get rid of it but it went into the AC unit. Now I am wondering if I didn't have company, would be wrong to say I am scared because I... Latest reply by Jenny