What Hosts are saying

Got a little chuckle this mornig when I read my guests private post about my eggs in the refridgerator. Admittedly, I don't open the 18 count egg carton everyday to check for eggs as I keep up with the number of guests through daily, and basically can fig... Latest reply by Kerry-and-Mark1
    I have the smart price set and have a price for 2 guest and then additional charge for each guest over 2. But for a certain period in july I want to simply rent the whole house as if it were always 8 people and so the basic cost is much higher. I can't se... Latest reply by Kristján-Jóhann0
    Hello, I had two guests staying in our place and they loved it. I talked to them and they were very nice and cooperative all the time. We had a problem with the water pipe at night and they helped me to try to fix it, but as we could not I sent someone t... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello from Canada fellow airbnb hosts! I have a lament to share with you. Been superhost status for years. Then pandemic hit. We recently (last week) had restrictions lifted for traveling so now I'm starting to get bookings again. Airbnb on April 1st str... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Being new to hosting on AirBNB, I've taken the time to get to understand the platform from the hosting side. I finished my listing and when I previewed it, the listing shows at a drastically reduced price. I double-checked my set price, and it didn't chan... Latest reply by Jason1803
    Guys, I'm shocked! The company suspended my account and announcements and for 3 weeks no one wants to help us! They sent all the documents for the apartment, confirmed the identity, sent the payment of utility bills and still zero help! Discrimination! Ha... Latest reply by Helen3