What Hosts are saying

Hello, I’m Kenny bao. I’ve been interested in learning how to co-host/manage a property like getting hands on, but I don’t have any experience. I’m currently a senior in high school in Keller and going to TCC next year. I was wondering what kind of skills... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My property is booked next Monday and my property is on the other side of a ford/barranc (normally dry until there's excessive rain) we've had an unusual amount of rain and the ford is flowing, meaning that it is only passable with a 4x4 vehicle. My que... Latest reply by Carol881
    We're new hosts, a little more than a month in. So far, we've had good success (or luck). 5 completed bookings so far, all great guests and all have given us 5-star glowing reviews (and vice versa). We'd be happy to have every one of them back. But I ... Latest reply by Gillian166
    Dear all I am new to this forum and relatively new and fresh superhost. I really make an extra effort to make sure my apartment is sparkling clean and in as close as to 5* experience. However , today I was faced with the customer who just checked in with... Latest reply by Sohrab2