What Hosts are saying

Hi, we are hoping to host a Ukrainian couple and will need to cancel a few bookings. Will this affect our Super Host status for the future, will we be penalised by $50 a time and are we likely to be suspended from Air BnB? Margaret Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello All,I am just beginning my journey with hosting and am looking for advice on the best sheets, linens, bedding options. I have looked high and low and get mixed reviews on so many items. I am torn between cotton vs. microfibre. I am in Canada and wou... Latest reply by Marvena0
    Good morning AllWe have just come across a situation regarding pets, we do not allow pets due to the extra cleaning and most importantly other guests and cleaners allergies. Airbnb have a service dog policy where the guest does not need to inform the host... Latest reply by Tamara682
    Hi, I wonder if anyone has experienced a guests booking coming through on instant book that doesn't fit the criteria, ie, a three day stay during a four day minimum setting in high season. An Airbnb glitch perhaps? Latest reply by Emilia42