What Hosts are saying

We have had a spate of recent INSTANT RESERVATIONS from seemingly DELINQUENT NEW PLATFORM USERS and are awaiting a report on a possible bug, this just after the removal and reinstatement of the Instant reservation Pre Booking Message, all as elaborated on... Latest reply by Peta7
    Hi, we have a property in Topsail Island NC which we Airbnb for about 60% of the year and we live in Ohio. I’ve been a super host for four years until this last quarter and didn’t make it due to one cancellation on my end but that’s another story. I have... Latest reply by Helen3
    I usually accept guests without an Airbnb history and never had a problem in 7 years, until now. I want this person out of my home (shared home)! During his stay he has repeatedly broken so many house rules that it got to the point where I suspected he'd ... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, My cleaning company has bailed on me 2 times and the house has been left dirty by the last host. I had to refund the money to one of the guests in good faith as I believe I would have been upset too. Do you have a suggestion if someone cna come and cl... Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi, I have a challenge to handover the key to the guests for few dates. DO you k ow of an option that a fellow host can take my key and the guests can collect from. Thanks for your help in advance.regardsManish Latest reply by Inna22
    Booked a 6 month stay in a Baltimore AirBnB, from Jan 1 2023 thru Jun 30 2023. On Jan 9th, picked up the kitchen trash can, I saw a mouse run from behind the trash can to the side of the back door. Contacted the host. She said "Oh no. May I have photo of ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0