What Hosts are saying

My last guests specifically mentioned our mattresses in our review calling them as good or better than a high-end hotel. We get compliments on them pretty regularly but I understand that everyone has their own preferences. Today i answered a call from th... Latest reply by Kirsten266
    We have had an extremely nasty guests. Not only left mountains of garbage after themselves, they left a nasty review and now keep sending me nasty messages. Help center is a fake, no living being now assists you at airbnb. What do I do? Latest reply by Yelena30
    Hi everyone, I am super new to ABNB and bad thing already happen to me on my second guest. I am checking to see if anyone run into the same situation and want your opinion about how to handle it. I have a last minute guest that booked for the weekend. A... Latest reply by Tamara682
    Hi Airbnb community, I am looking to launch my 3rd airbnb soon! This one has a pool that I am about to begin renovating. The main thing I wanted to reach out to you (Airbnb community) for support with is to find out if there is a higher demand/more reven... Latest reply by Sarah977