What Hosts are saying

I have a ring camera installed by the front door of my airbnb rental so I can clearly see when guests bring unregistered people to the property, or worse, smoke. I have very clear rules that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises whatsoever, an... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In the last two weeks I’ve had more folks trying to strike a ‘deal’ than I’ve had in over 5 years of hosting. A series of ‘your house is beautiful but not in our budget’. Some have told us what they’re willing to pay and today someone suggested taking t... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hello Community, I have a situation I’m hoping for advice about. I had a dishonest guest (lied about number of children staying and intention of her trip). She was looking for a forever-home as a newcomer to Canada. But first told me that they would be ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hello fellow hosts I would really appreciate some constructive feedback please. I have self catering cottages in The Cotswold in the UK. I have guests who stay and have the whole place to themselves. Since Covid the cleaning regimes have become much mor... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hello all i am new to hosting and my first guests arrive at 3pm on Tuesday. (50 hours time) I have populated all the checkin instructions and photos and WiFi details and everything else Air BNB has asked me for. However the guest has just messaged and is ... Latest reply by Sarah977