What Hosts are saying

I love it when guests send photos of the space from their perspective. But this posted online a few days ago from a very lovely (and seemingly happy) guest who stayed with us. Not sure its sending the message we are trying to market...Perhaps we can appea... Latest reply by Laura2592
    • FFC guest.jpg
    New to airbnb. I've stated that our place isn't child friendly, but just got a request from someone with excellent reviews, and they want bring their children 9 and 6. We have space for them, but our semi-open stairwell concerns me. Can I give permission... Latest reply by Huma0
    HI, I hope someone can provide some insight on signing up for payout. Since joining the airbnb family, I have been trying none stop to sign up for payoneer. However, each time I receive a verification pin and enter same I then get a error message stating...
    I recently hosted a guest who I felt uncomfortable with from the outset, and even spoke to Airbnb to voice my concerns. Long story short, after an advisor convinced me all was well, I have now learned to always listen to my gut instints! From struggling... Latest reply by Inna22