What Hosts are saying

I had a guest book last minute. They had good reviews (tho they were a guest in a group where someone else booked in those reviews and weren't mentioned at all) from other hosts, so they were able to instant book my place. Last minute bookings are trickie... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi guys, I would like to tell you about my experience.The last guest (Sebastian) also came from USA as the guest now in my room, paid for 4 weeks, wanted to check out after 3 weeks with reason to travel to Phuket island, sent me date change told him that ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    A recent guest brought a dog who evidently slept on the bed with muddy paws or worse and stained the cover so badly it had to be sent to the dry cleaners. And there was dog hair everywhere, even drifting on the porch, creating extra cleaning for my house... Latest reply by AZ-Housing0
    Hi guys! We had a guest arrive 2 hours BEFORE check-in, stay for 2.5 hours and decide our place wasn’t what she expected. She therefore canceled 30 minutes after the set check-in time and is now asking for a one night refund for the second night. ... Latest reply by Vishal64
    Hi all!My guest cancelled at midnight on day of arrival after initially checking in and being happy with the house.Location is Peak District. House is brand new, well insulated with a Hive thermostat and new boiler serviced last week. I stay there myself ... Latest reply by Juliet1