What Hosts are saying

I was very upfront with this guest who had no reviews (prior to accepting the reservation) that this is my second home and very special to me so I expect compliance with all rules. My listing indicates I have cameras outside and I make it clear to my gue... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hello everyone!So 2 guests and their dog left on sunday and I came over to stay in the apartment myself on monday and whenever im sitting on the couch i get itchy all over yet I cant see no fleas nor do I have any bite marks! The bed where they slept (im ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I had rented an AirBnb for one whole week. We arrived on Monday and saw that there was construction work in front of our house. Then there was also renovation done inside of the house… Once Workers were standing on our balcony …! As we got new windows …It... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Sorry for sideways pix, didn't allow rotate upright. Question for me is liability if I try providing either a grab bar that uses suction cups or mat for inner tub floor, both which I feel increase liability, should a guest swing from the suction cupped b... Latest reply by Brian2036
    • IMG_0377.jpeg