What Hosts are saying

We have had an extremely nasty guests. Not only left mountains of garbage after themselves, they left a nasty review and now keep sending me nasty messages. Help center is a fake, no living being now assists you at airbnb. What do I do? Latest reply by Yelena30
    Hi everyone, I am super new to ABNB and bad thing already happen to me on my second guest. I am checking to see if anyone run into the same situation and want your opinion about how to handle it. I have a last minute guest that booked for the weekend. A... Latest reply by Tamara682
    Hi Airbnb community, I am looking to launch my 3rd airbnb soon! This one has a pool that I am about to begin renovating. The main thing I wanted to reach out to you (Airbnb community) for support with is to find out if there is a higher demand/more reven... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello - I have a host staying in my guest room while I'm in the apartment. She's staying for another 4 weeks so I'm looking for tips here. She seems like a good person but lacks some common sense and/or is trying to make things difficult. Week 1 is wrappe... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi there, I only have six months as a host so many things are new for me. This Sunday afternoon, the internet service was down in our property and unfortunately, after we personally went to the property and tried to fix it calling our provider, the intern... Latest reply by Mark116