What Hosts are saying

I had rented an AirBnb for one whole week. We arrived on Monday and saw that there was construction work in front of our house. Then there was also renovation done inside of the house… Once Workers were standing on our balcony …! As we got new windows …It... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Sorry for sideways pix, didn't allow rotate upright. Question for me is liability if I try providing either a grab bar that uses suction cups or mat for inner tub floor, both which I feel increase liability, should a guest swing from the suction cupped b... Latest reply by Brian2036
    • IMG_0377.jpeg
    Hi,I have 3 guests who had checked in on 13th march in my apartment in Malaga, Spain. At this point WHO has already declared the pandemic. After 3 hours of my guests checking in, they had decided they prefer to return home after all, due to uncertainty wi... Latest reply by Vicki435
    Hi, all. I am new to here. I have been hosting for 2 months and got 3 bookings so far. Today customer checked out my unit. They left my unit extremely clean even vacuum themselves. But they took saucepan with them(I can't find anywhere). I tried to contac... Latest reply by Barbara2519
    Hi, I would like a fast payout method. I'm often waiting a week for money to hit the bank. Then the banks are closed on weekends and I can't pay people in a timely manner. Could you add Zelle, Revolut or Bitcoin Lightning for ~instant transfers? Thank yo... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0