What Hosts are saying

Hello!I have been using Airbnb for 2 weeks ago, and I am having a fund that I want to withdraw my earned Funds, the problem that I am facing I added up the payout method and the system itself is instructing me to use a Payoneer account, I have requested P...
    Last week we hosts rented an Airbnb on Kauai, Hawaii. The place was nice. We were charged a $175 cleaning fee which we paid of course, though it seems high. However, we received a notice from their cleaning company that they expected us to wash, dry, and ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This was from my Instagram account, a direct message. "I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics of your space. I wanted to book a stay for a few days in May. How open are you to having guests do some decorating? When I stay places I find I am most comfortable if I can... Latest reply by Ryan2352
    We booked a condo near Puerto Vallarta for 7 weeks, and are leaving in mid January. I sent the host a message with some important questions on Airbnb last Friday morning (4 days ago), and have yet to get a response. My question is, when should I start to ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi,We are a host for almost a year now. Everything going smoothly excludes the heater-related problems. We live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our winter is warm but our quests like to have +30C in their unit. We have the same heating source with them and the ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I'm writing this as a warning about allowing guests to receive packages to your listing because of the headache I endured today. Yesterday, a large, very heavy package was delivered to my home for a guest arriving today. It was so large that it blocked t... Latest reply by Susan990