What Hosts are saying

So as a host you would think we would have the backing of the platform which is suppose to vet the customers who use it.My last guest came back drunk after a night out and made comments to me such as "why are you sad" "I will find them and beat them up fo... Latest reply by Marcelo681
    My mother's property was burglarized by her guest. I have been helping her resolve the issue with airbnb. They took everything. The washer, dryer, massage chairs, vanity mirrors. They even cut the pipes to try and take the cabinets in the bathroom. They... Latest reply by John5097
    Hello, 1 double room in my home. I offer a self service breakfast included in the price , laid out on kitchen table (I charge £31 pr night) Cerials, fruit, breads for toasting, selection of jams, orange juice, tea/coffee ...Many people are passing throu... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have been renting for almost two years, mostly longer-term rentals, and are proud of having received 23 straight 5-star reviews. We always try to go the extra mile for our guests and take pride in having met their needs, especially when they say so in ... Latest reply by Rich-and-Yan0
    I received a death threat from a guest in the messaging system and here we are 75 hours later and 8 phone calls to AirBNB customer service and they STILL haven't banned the guest and they still haven't removed his fake review on my place. AirBNB NEEDS... Latest reply by Jack1617