What Hosts are saying

Airbnb refunded a guest who cancelled their reservation hours after they were scheduled to arrive at my home. My cancellation policy is moderate, so no refund for cancelling that late would be provided. The reason for them cancelling was that their flight... Latest reply by Amelia-Bland0
    I just realized I posted a public response to a (very happy) guest's review that included information she had put in the PRIVATE response portion. Whoops! Will Airbnb not let me get in and edit my public response? That seems only fair - it's not like a ... Latest reply by Mike294
    I have dark gray embroidered towels that say “makeup” on them right in the open on the bathroom shelf. I also have in my welcome book to use the makeup towels for makeup removal, which they must open to get the Wi-Fi password and it’s on the same page. Wi... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Dear Fellow hosts. I have a 30 days guest and the booking was made by his 'girlfriend' - For guests staying longer than 7 days, we offer a complimentary linen change ever 7 days as well as a laundry service ( wash & fold ). On arrival to clean the ap... Latest reply by Joshua44
    • IMG-20210913-WA0004.jpg
    • IMG-20210913-WA0007.jpg
    • IMG-20210913-WA0003.jpg
    The guest hasn't commented with me at all after booking yesturday early morning, for a 3 nights stay. I have messaged him yesturday afternoon welcoming him and explaining the house rules, and there is no response yet. I was dubious on this guest because o... Latest reply by Normen0
    Hello fellow hosts! Moderately experienced host here (45 reviews). We typically don’t accept reservations longer than 2 weeks but a 5 week stay just came up. Both guests in the party are identity verified, and they’ve joined in June 2020. Red flag: no rev... Latest reply by Nikki237