What Hosts are saying

I have a small lakeside condo and I allow pets. However the POA has firm rules regarding dogs… they must be on leash when outside the unit and are not allowed at the pool. Fines can be up to $300 per occurrence. A guest showed up at pool and demanded that... Latest reply by Colleen253
    We have a 2 x day booking beginning this Friday 16th July (1 x named guest plus 3 x unidentified housemates). Have sent 2 x messages plus 1 x text message plus 2 x unanswered calls. Nothing. We also have a family booked in directly afterwards for 5 x day... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hoping this goes to the host circle to commiserate- last time it posted to the help board... Well here we are: day 1 of a 3-day stay with a guest who asked if our pet-friendly listing could be extra-cleaned prior to their stay because her "children have ... Latest reply by Ted307
    Hey there everyone, I was chatting with a host recently that suggested the tip of leaving board games in her guest rooms for them to enjoy in their downtime. A deck of cards opens up endless possibilities of games but minimising family disputes calls f... Latest reply by Shannon120
    • Games.jpg
    Hi all, I need a little advice and guidance please. We are hard working hosts and have just achieved Super Host status for the 4th time in a row. We very proud of ourselves and to date, all of our reviews have been 5 star but I think it’s all going to go... Latest reply by Duncan118
    We provide BBQ, propane tank and a spare for our guests so they do not run out when cooking - we ask that the guest refill or replace the empty tank once they start using the spare. Is this a reasonable request? Roy Latest reply by Marissa160
    Hello, fellow hosts. Reading some of the disturbing host stories here, I got a little worried. I thought I knew the rules, but maybe I don't. I have not chosen to review every one of my guests. If I don't review a guest, will Airbnb count that against me ... Latest reply by Maia29