What Hosts are saying

Hi all - I am not happy with the email received from Airbnb today and would be interested in others thoughts. The email basically said that unless I started hosting again I am in danger of losing Superhost. We have aone bedroom in our own home for guests ... Latest reply by Rebecca641
    We had a guest rent for 30 days, with the intention of hosting them month to month for the next 5 months. We had agreed on a fixed price, however the guest decided that if she was on vacation for two weeks, she should not have to pay for the time she was... Latest reply by Inna22
    Hi all! We are new to hosting and came across our first little problem. Our guests very politely informed us that they hear critters in the attic. We immediately called an inspector and are trying to get them out tomorrow. Of course they have to do an ins... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This year, I’ve had more guests than ever prove unable to find one of my three houses. All are on the same private dirt road, and neither Google Maps nor Apple Maps positions them precisely on the map. I ask all guests to use the written directions after... Latest reply by Ann72
    • 9867CC46-B988-4B39-BF0A-32D9E60B3775.png
    Hello We are a husband and wife team. I'm the host, my husband is the co-host. All payouts must go in full into his account (no split fee). He added his banking details on his co-host profile and all is fine. But ABB keeps asking me to add a payout method... Latest reply by Atilla7