What Hosts are saying

All, I have a neighbor who is trying to book my house for her family that live an hour away for the weekend of March 28th. AirBnb is declining their attempt to book my house or any other in the area. It is saying, “choose another place to stay. As part... Latest reply by Rebecca1711
    Hello all, I'm fairly new here (6 months) and have been a Superhost since my 6th week of hosting, lucky me In the last ten days I've had three stays all of whom were really lovely but all of whom caused a) additional cleaning and b) some other annoyance.... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hello fellow Hosts. I'm seeking advice and suggestions on how to respond to guests, that have lately been requesting to bring their children, even though our house rules and amenities clearly state that our place isn't "suitable for infants and children.... Latest reply by Sandra126
    After getting to 500 Airbnb reviews I think I have at last become at peace with the Airbnb review system. Of course it’s not a fair system but it’s the only system we have got so, how do we make the most of it. Here are a few tips I have picked up along... Latest reply by Pulse0