What Hosts are saying

This is making no sense to me. Today is Thursday, guest is arriving on Sunday and is telling me that he will know that morning because he is waiting on the car company. He is telling me he is not able to narrow it down whatsoever and I need to meet with h... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi, i am from ukraine and now i am in kiev. I posted my flat to rent it but airbnb dont confirm my payment method (western union) more than 3 days, do anyone know how to solve this problem? cause i have 3 bookings and cant take my money. thanks Latest reply by Diliara0
    Is anybody else finding that since Covid you clean more deeply than ever and in irony guests are much more picky? I have noticed this year getting a few 4 stars on cleanliness when I know they were not deserved and in comparison to previous years I always... Latest reply by Jerry473
    How do I get a Guest to communicate on my Airbnb message than on private phone calls/personal without making either party feel awkward. This one Guest currently started booking my place and wants to do regular re-booking, I'm fine with that once it's done... Latest reply by Karol22
    Other hosts.... please advise. Guests stayed for almost two weeks. Unfortunately, they stained a minimum of 6 different towels (kitchen, face, bath), a set of king sheets and my comforter. They were given a linen change after 6 days. I didn’t even ... Latest reply by Karol22