What Hosts are saying

hii have a guest arriving very soon and i can't get in touch with them to give them their check in details. i've messaged them upteen times without reply. i've also contacted airbnb about this problem and they've not bothered to reply to me.anyone have an... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Our accommodation is in the heart of a jungle. Right next to a lovely river. It is beaming with wildlife - we do acknowledge that in our description and prepare our guests, that they will be encounters with many different animals during their stay. Since ... Latest reply by Cereice0
    Stay away with rentals under this company. Their policy is strict and willing to compromise tenant's safety and health. We made a reservation for a vacation house in South Lake Tahoe earlier and found out there is local wildfire, although the fire seems u...
    This year I’d had 3 young women make a non-cancellable booking for a month each and then want to cancel after having had my calendar booked for months. In one instance the guest never replied to any of my messages and then never arrived and I had to hunt... Latest reply by Cari3
    Hello, we are fairly new hosts and recently had another local host send us a reservation inquiry; asking us if we would like to send her our email address and she would put our airbnb on her new wedding venue site . I am not sure if this is common and ... Latest reply by Colleen253