What Hosts are saying

Guests checked out, and took a $170 Bluetooth speaker. Made a claim through Airbnb, who rejected the claim and said ‘our decision is final, you didn’t provide a police report for theft against the guests, therefor you are not covered under the host guaran... Latest reply by Helen3
    A guest reserved my guest house from Aug 16 to Aug 26 , 2020 with non-refundable payment method. on August 17, a guest had to leave early due to car broken, but they want full refund, so took pictures for tiled ceiling and plastic-steel windows frame.the... Latest reply by Sally318
    I'm really curious of what kind of house rules people post in their homes and what other things I should have posted for my guests. Would anyone be willing to reply with ideas or even a photo of yours that I can read as an example? I really appreciate any... Latest reply by Juliette252
    Dear fellow hosts,I am currently hosting a girl that I am having all kinds of issues with. The first days she complained about the WiFi not showing the exact same speed on speedtest.com every time; then claimed that I had guaranteed a certain speed on my ... Latest reply by Sandra4095
    Hello dear colleagues, my guest refused free housekeeping service. i am concerned as my guest about keeping the house clean. to maintain the quality of sefty and cleanliness of the house. Also respect my guests need of privacy but am also worried about th... Latest reply by Sarah977