What Hosts are saying

I am new to Airbnb and have received a booking request for a month long booking beginning 2/3. It's a verified user with no reviews who states they were for a company who helps find housing for displaced families. They are asking for the actual address (I... Latest reply by Kay288
    Hey there, how do you all go about gathering flyers or info to put into your homes for your guests? Is this something airbnb encourages hosts to do or do you do it on your own? I operate a social enterprise/recreational non profit and I am just looking fo... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi guys, I've taken a guest into my spare room for 13 nights and his personal hygiene is appalling. He's only left the room once and hasn't opened the curtains since he checked in, and hasn't used the bathroom once since he checked in 5 days ago.I suspect... Latest reply by Colleen253
    So...here it is again. Another weird guest problem. Guest stayed over the weekend. Brought 2 dogs. Very little communication during the stay. Sometimes you just have a feeling that something went wrong? That you aren't getting your 5 stars? Totally felt t... Latest reply by Stephanie365
    We have been super hosts for 7 years and never any major issues with anyone. We recently had a guest stay in our home for 4 days where she used the pool heater the entire stay and all the amenities. She messaged me on the last day of her checkout that my ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    お世話になっております。ゲストハウスはてなしの野澤です。 宿泊いただいたお客様の宿泊料金の受け取り方法がわかりません。airbnb様から送金をしていただく方法を教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Latest reply by Emiel1