What Hosts are saying

I had a lovely elderly woman check in yesterday for a 4 day stay. She and her sister loved the place and said they would recommend to friends. She used to live in the area, although she seemed nervous about the area (not that anyone should be) saying she... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello, I have been hosting for over a year with mostly positive experiences. Recently a guest checked out, a smoker (property is non smoking, clearly listed and in guest rules) and whilst he had been smoking outside he was doing so near neighbours windows... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi Any suggestions on how to remove a tenant would be great. he's ben there for 30 days and has scared 5 other tenants away. So he's going to cost me a lot of money. Any suggestions would be more than welcome! Latest reply by Ana21984
    Hi Community, I need suggestions how to politely tell a guest that her stay was not clean as expected. Currently, we are in lockdown. I made a 1 time exception and allowed the booking. The guest was a single person 1st dose vaccinated. Overall a wonder... Latest reply by Amy76