What Hosts are saying

Dear Hosts and Airbnb I can not stay silent anymore. I have 8 houses 3 of them are co-hosting and now we shut down 5 of them due to no business. but I have still 3 houses pay mortgage and rent. I waited so long if they Airbnb help. I did not receive anyt... Latest reply by Reynaldo8
    Hi Everyone,Does anyone else have the issue that Airbnb have sent them the compensation in US dollars rather than in their local currency ((Great British Pounds) which the bookings were in) - with no visible exchange rate? So I'm losing quite a lot of th... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I've had a number of guests cancel their bookings for my property due to Covid 19 (which is fine, we had already made the decision that we would allow people to cancel and were going to give full refunds despite our strict cancellation and zero refund pol... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My recent due payment for my cancellation ** has been emailed to me to suggest that it will be $83 dollars. My fee for one night is £525 pounds, 25% of this is £131.25 approximately $164 dollars. Can you please advise how the value has been worked out th... Latest reply by Gordon0
    All hosts with "No Pet" listings , be careful specially if your listing is "self check-in". Abuser guests can bring their animals along to your listing and if you get any damage because of that you are on your own. Airbnb "Host Guaranty" terms and conditi... Latest reply by Bob129
    We booked an Airbnb for the purpose of self-isolation as required by the South African regulations for residents returning from high-risk countries. While in self-isolation, a national 21 day lockdown was declared but fortunately our original booking coin... Latest reply by Jessica-J6