What Hosts are saying

I had an emergency when my cleaner broke my washing machine and I needed to get an engineer in to the flat. There were clothes stuck inside the flat. I was trying to get the situation sorted immediately.. but the guest did not make it easy and said the ea... Latest reply by Imogen23
    I live in the County and the rules that are mandatory for the city have not yet hit us. So people in the neighborhood are posting signs all over on stop signs and in the park that short term rentals are illegal and to report anyone they think is doing it.... Latest reply by Zacharias0
    AIRBNB HOSTS BEWARE: January 1st I walked into my own house to find it COMPLETELY RUINED by AirBnB guests. COCAINE on the tables, pungent WEED smell, a wool carpet (which I inherited) full of STAINS and BURNED SPOTS (my house could have literally been bur... Latest reply by Mitch216
    • 1.PNG
    • 2.PNG
    • 3.PNG
    Hi! I had a guest a couple of years ago who probably spotted "the dust" ( or probably a stray hair) in a bedroom. I have never received anything similar about the cleaning. Not before or after that guest. Also, I received many "sparkling clean" compliment... Latest reply by Alex-and-Vaughan0