What Hosts are saying

Good day all, this is my first conversation. I want to know what you other host would do if you had the bad experience as we had with our last guest. They were 2 adults and 2 children Unfortunately these guests had no respect for our property. A Double Du... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have a guest arriving shortly which has communicated somewhat vaguely. This morning I had a weird text through a bizarre social network addressing me as Rick and indicating that they like my profile and want to hook while in Houston. Is there any histor... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Guest's concert was cancelled due to Covid 19 fears on the day of arrival. I want to do a partial refund. Following the Airbnb how to's, I can't go further than click on partial return. It does not give me a option to input a monetary amount. Why isn't...
    Hello there,I did not receive my refund and it has been 22 days now. Receipt ID: ****. Please look in to this. I cancelled my booking because of the Corona Virus outbreak. On the receipt I received a full refund. But it never came through. I don't know ho... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all, I am curious as to everyone's opinion on this non-discrimination policy and advice if you have any. I have been in the accommodation industry for 15 years. At the moment, I am with Rylance Holiday Homes managing their portfolio of beautiful homes.... Latest reply by Jennifer177