What Hosts are saying

What are your tips for dealing with a guest who "got the flu" during their stay? It is going around and I understand there is a lot of concern about the coronavirus. The guests are an older couple and want to extend their stay because the ill member is "t... Latest reply by Kelly149
    hello guys I have been hosting for quite some time, usually good experience but recently i got two guests that I need to review and I feel a bit uncomfortable leaving a negative one so I thought that i ask you here 1. guest 1: man with a 6 year old child... Latest reply by Dora31
    t bad experience. Response from Elena:My last guest ** reservation u stayed for 5 months but it was a person who took attributions to change things in the apartment to place other TVs on the wall move the TV decoration of the room to place additional t... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi folks,Anyone got any ideas why I cannot specify a Super King sized bed in my property to distinguish it from the King sized bed in the second bedroom? Also, if Americans book will they be disappointed given that UK bed sizes are smaller than their US c... Latest reply by Alister10
    Hi airbnb hosts, Is it possible that case manager settled a case and someone so called superior took money without approval again. airbnb is becoming so ridiculous. are they even obeying the law and regulations?I would like to seek for some suggestions. T... Latest reply by Jerry-and-Justin0