What Hosts are saying

Guests came to house on 20th Sept, we didn't have guests for over a month, due to Civid developments etc. in our country. They appeared a lovely couple, weather had been very good, and house was clean, aired etc. I informed them if any issues I was only... Latest reply by Helen3
    We enter our cottage after the last guest to find our couch in a different spot. Whatever, we moved it back. We opened the fridge, and holy heck, we were smacked in the face with a putrid fish smell and see an opened and a leaking package of fish. UGH - s... Latest reply by Nash-Cottages-LLC0
    I recently had a guest check in last Friday, March 5, 2021. When she inquired about the apartment, I asked if there were any smokers as I have a no smoking policy. She said there were no smokers. This morning, I drove past the apartment, and saw her si... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, I want to send messages to past guests, those that booked and stayed as well as those that inquired and it didn't work out or had to cancel especially due to covid last year. I want to say hey...spring is here and offer a special or remind them that ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, I’ve been hosting for 3 years and so far have had great experiences. Today at 11am checkout time my cleaners entered apartment to prepare the place for our next guest arriving at 4pm. All of the previous guests belongings are still in apartment with n... Latest reply by Sherrie46