What Hosts are saying

We have a pretty thorough house guide. Guests sometimes just ignore it. Every so often we get someone who reads it and either doesn't follow the instructions or understand the instructions because they have interpreted them in some sort of strange way. Th... Latest reply by Vibeke14
    Hi there I hope you can help as we are new hosts. Our cottage is self-contained and can be accessed without visiting our annexed property. However, to use off road parking our guests would have to park on a shared driveway. Also, we are allowing o... Latest reply by John5097
    We are new to hosting with 1 month under our belt. Out of 7 guests so far, 4 have now had some kind of party. I get sick to my stomach watching the "just 2 couples for the weekend" walk up to our ring doorbell with balloons and discuss how to block our ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Which should be given preference (amongst the things in the title). If a guest asks to access the kitchen OR not wear a mask despite Govt. guidelines & our own sane thinking telling us to follow COVID safety protocol, then, do I satisfy my guests demand b... Latest reply by Tarunbir-ਸਿੰਘ0
    I have an inspection that I'm going to coordinate between guests in a couple weeks. The guest the day of the inspection will check out at 11AM and then the inspection will take place sometime between 11AM and 5PM. The incoming guest will need to check i... Latest reply by Sonya133