What Hosts are saying

I had a rough Saturday night --- I had a late flight cancellation and lost my phone in an uber. I booked a place in Dupont Circle in DC at around 10 pm. I apologized for the last minute booking and explained I had travel problems AND had lost my phone tha... Latest reply by Luana130
    Apologies if this is in the wrong place but this is my first post.I am due to stay in Cornwall for nearly a week from 11th May.It looks like I will have to cancel although I hate doing it.Going through the cancelling process I would need proof of the Govt... Latest reply by Roy621
    I am not sure if I can cancel a guest and they pay no Penalty? We are still under lockdown and my guests for May where able to cancel but I reached out to my guest for end of June( only coming for 4 days) to see if he would like to change his dates or can... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I'm a Superhost and I had booked a room for April 9th-14th in New York City.On March 13th Governor Cuomo said, "My guess is in the state, we already have thousands of cases,".By March 13th Broadway had canceled all shows and so I canceled my reservation w... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hi Everyone, In February of 2020, I booked a 5 day trip to Malta for this upcoming June. I booked a hotel for the first three nights and an Airbnb for the remaining two nights will be spent at the booked Airbnb. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 came into the w... Latest reply by Nanxing0