What Hosts are saying

Wonder if any of you had experienced the below for the guest to claim compensation after 24hours of stay.My guest sent a dispute after 24hours of stay claiming the house was dirty and some other issues. We replied immediately for sending cleaner to look a...
    I have a guest who was upset that I made a claim against her for using some chemical on my marble bathroom counter that ate away the surface of the shiny marble. Then she draped the gloves she used over the back of a kitchen chair painted with lacquer. Of...
    Hi all , Not sure if anyone can help ...due to coronavirus as i host i had to do a few full refunds due to flights cancellations . Do I have to refund also guests that were going to a concert and the gig was cancelled? Thank you Latest reply by Belinda55
    hello! does anybody here already recieved their refund 15 days before or longer? i cancelled my trip for feb 24-26, and i refund last feb 4, then they said i must wait for 15 days. i’ve read lots of feedback regarding the refund process by airbnb which is... Latest reply by Mie1554
    Hi - I'd like to offer a 75% refund to guests who cancel due to COVID. Airbnb site says .... Enabling hosts to offer refunds directly. Many guests have had their travel plans affected by coronavirus disruptions, and hosts have asked how they can be consid...