What Hosts are saying

Hi all I have just called my local health care practice and offered my Airbnb annex free of charge to any doctors/nurses etc that are in need of separation / isolation , they need a safe and rekaxing space more than anyone ! if anyone else feels they can ... Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hi all, I had a trip planned to New Orleans and requested a cancellation because of Covid. I had to request through the host bc Airbnb is only refunding through the 14th (which is nuts). Anyway he declined and I was a bit shocked. I'm a host and have let... Latest reply by Mark116
    Our first guest checked out yesterday. Right now my wife and I are doing the cleaning. Our first walkthrough we noticed food debris everywhere. Even the bathroom. Fruit loops dried and stuck to the floors and kitchen surfaces. We found leaves and gra... Latest reply by Craig536
    I am very surprised to see so many angry hosts who worry about the money more than about their health and life. Do you really want to host during a pandemic? You would risk your health for a few bucks? Are you so desperate? Money means nothing if you will... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Like most of you, we have had cancellations when we were expecting a gangbusters spring season. All of my accounting projections have gone out the window. So with our downtime, we are tackling some improvement projects like painting and doing some early s... Latest reply by Huma0