What Hosts are saying

I recently had guests who burned my countertop with a frying pan and a new one must be special ordered and with labour cost me 4670sek.Unfortunately my home insurance does not cover such damages.The renters said that they would pay for the damage but afte...
    Hi AllI am new to AirBnb (started in Feb 2020) and have little unit with 1 room with ensuite in Queenstown, New Zealand ( basically helps me pay mortgage)My AirBnb was going super well with occupancy rates close to 100% and 5 star reviews.With the coronav...
    Just got another cancellation. My customer sent over that Airbnb are not refunding their service fee but they are giving the customer a voucher. Has anyone else came across this information. If they are doing this surly we should have the same option if w... Latest reply by David49
    I just want to say after a lousy January, February and now with March looking just as bad if not worse.. THANK YOU AIR BNB FOR YOUR LATEST BEAUTIFULLY COMPOSED EMAIL!(re corona virus cancellation) I don’t know if you have one of these beauts, I can’t be b... Latest reply by J-Anna0
    I’m a host in the UK. I have had a guest who has decided to take himself to the pub, which goes against the government advice and I feel puts myself as risk. I don’t think I have any protection against this. Has anyone else done the same and has the outco...
    I forgot that I had an expired debit card on my account before cancelling a trip... shortly afterwards I received an email telling me that I have been issued a refund of $0.00. Once I realised what the problem was, I updated it with my new card but I have...
    Guests are staying 5 nights and have stayed one night and The guest text messaged this afternoon that the shower is not draining but they do not want to be bothered by a plumber being there during their stay and only want a partial refund for the inconven... Latest reply by Susan3495