What Hosts are saying

I think it is imperative that, all guests, new or old be sent a mandatory education piece, on what to expect from an Airbnb experience. I have hosted a number of people over the years who have stayed in empty homes, guesthouses, etc. but not a shar...
    I have a guest who I realized broke one of my house rules— no smoking/drug use on the property. It is my only house rule so I can’t imagine it is easy to miss. I’m a woman who lives alone on the property and the thought of confronting a male guest alone f...
    Last guests clogged the toilet so bad I think I'll have to get a plumber. They probably flushed wipes, which is explicitly discussed on my rules flier. Is it fair to charge them for plumber costs?
    Simply the host should have the option or access to the damage deposit Either via by the guests depositing it into an account or host having access to the credit card. The damage deposit is simply there for the host’s property. If the guests know the own... Latest reply by Linda108