What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have only been hosting for about 6 months so still very new to this, had about 80 guests so far with no real problems, we are pet friendly and had 5 -6 people with dogs stay which has been great very respectful dog owners, except for our last gues... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi fellow Airbnb hosts. I would like to know if you save templates to make responding easier and if so please may you share your templates with me. Much appreciated,Ros Latest reply by Alice746
    As a host who has been required to change from short term “ holiday” lets to longer corporate type lettings by recent changes in Irish law, I have encountered a problem that I didn’t anticipate. Because I offer a large apartment with gas central heating w...
    Our current guests have broken a house rule that I made abundantly clear, I’ve allowed them to bring a dog under the conditions that they are to keep the dog on a leash at all times and pick up waste immediately. The dog has been off leash, I’ve been cont... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am trying to issue a full refund to a unsatisfied customer, which is okay. But it keeps giving me the error "Exceed refund limit" after I add my card and try to pay. There is no information online that talks about this issue. Latest reply by Roberta2
    Guests often comment that I should provide Kleenex. Since some of my homes are bigger, if I put one in each bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, it is now $10 worth of Kleenex so I have been reluctant to do it. Is that where Kleenex is supposed to go or can I g... Latest reply by Stephanie