What Hosts are saying

I recently had a guest break my House Rule on No Pets. The reason I have this rule is that in addition to the risk of damage, there are many guests with allergies that inquire about the presence of pets in the past. So any introduction of a pet into the h... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    How do I achieve neighbors, the street and the local suburb benefiting from Airbnb short-term renters compared to long-term renters? step 1 - have quiet guestsstep 2 - have guests who always follow house rules regarding parking, street drop offs / pick up... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    TL;DR – Guest damaged carpet and got upset when we asked for reimbursement. Airbnb approved her refund and won’t provide us a valid Travel Issue. Waiting for supervisor review and out ~$1,000. Hi all! We are newish hosts with a five star rating and ach... Latest reply by Sarah977
    This is very confusing. For a while there was a feature where guests could ask for early check in and request to book came with a condition that I let them in early. I had to deny the entire request. There was no way to say - you can come, just not early.... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any specific information Airbnb is providing hosts on how to protect guests who stay post covid19. It may be too early to be thinking about this but i just wonder if there will be specific deep cleaning required between...
    Hello hosts! I would like to get some recommendations from all of you who have been hosting! What type of shampoo/conditioner/body wash (or bar soap?) do you provide to your guests? Single use or big bottles? Where do you buy them? Any reason for whic... Latest reply by Andrew1958
    Hi, all,I'm new to hosting this year and, like many, lost all my initial bookings due to Covid.One of my bookings, however, cancelled his booking a few weeks ago for July and is not covered by the extenuating circumstances.I have a strict cancellation pol... Latest reply by Helen3